Summer 2020 Jewish Uncamp and the Coronavirus Pandemic

March 25, 2020

Dear Parent,

We hope you and your family are safe and healthy!

With all the uncertainty caused by the Coronavirus pandemic, I want to reassure you that our top priority is your daughter's safety and well being.

Because of that, we're monitoring the situation carefully, as you are, and will follow the recommendations of federal agencies and local health departments as to whether we can safely run UnCamp this summer.

If restrictions still apply as we near our program dates, we realize cancelling the summer 2020 session is a real possibility - disappointing as that will be to all of us. If we do need to cancel, we'll make that decision no later than May 31, 2020.

As of now, Jewish UnCamp 2020 is on schedule for June 30 to July 21, G-d willing.

If your daughter has already signed up and UnCamp is cancelled, we will refund any payments or credit next summer's attendance, whichever you choose.

If your daughter is considering applying for this summer but you're concerned about the pandemic, she can apply at absolutely no risk. The application fee for this summer is now reduced to $1. If you need to cancel, you can do so without any penalty, until June 2.

Finally, if you have any questions or concerns, or would like to make sure UnCamp is a fit for your daughter, or if you need help making travel arrangements as we get closer - please feel free to call me on my direct line, 917-364-2754. It's my pleasure to help!

Stay healthy, stay positive, stay in touch!

Hinda Leah Sharfstein
Executive Director, Bais Chana Women International

Scroll to Top